Tuesday 11 March 2014

Time and Food

I thought I'd do a quick post to align you with whee we are in the journey, as I write these when I can and post when I have internet. And at the moment I have both time and internet.

We're back in Singapore, having come back from Nikoi island yesterday (Monday).  Claire and I fly off to Cambodia at the crack of dawn tomorrow for a very different phase of the holiday.

Can't do one of these without pictures, so here's some of the local food court in Singapore where we go for a quick bite to eat and a beer.  My favourite so far is roast duck and pork with rice and chicken broth, augmented with chilies.





This is Alex and Tony watching a guy cutting up a Durian, the smell was awful.


Next posts once we've settled in Cambodia and seen some sights.

No comments:

Post a Comment